Choosing the Studio That is Right for You!
It is simply astounding the amount yoga studios, classes, teachers or practitioners that there are in Southern Alberta. To choose one can seem like a daunting task in itself. All studios claim to be the best with all teachers claim to be the best. While we have been told we have both, the Canadian Yoga Institute strives on providing education of our programs and information about our teachers so you can make an informed decision…because it is not about us. It is about, WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU!
Celebrating our 20 Year Anniversary, the Canadian Yoga Institute has taught over 1000 classes and helped over 10,000 students find their path of wellness, flexibility, awareness and self. Our “state of relaxation” studio, several different class styles/levels and free use of premium mats and props from lululemon athletica and manduka, simply aid in attaining the best possible yoga class for you.
Why Should you choose CYI?
Some people start doing Yoga to tone their bodies and lose weight. Others want to alleviate symptoms of stress such as anxiety or depression. Indeed more and more doctors recommend Yoga to people with everything from back pain to heart disease and even cancer. Yet ask most people who practice Yoga what it is or what it does for them and they are at a loss to pin it down or define it.
Each of us is unique in our ever-changing structural make-up, and so it’s important to find a teacher and style of Yoga to meet your unique needs. Developing a Yoga practice sets a strong foundation for all of the activities in your life. It’s about developing a relationship with yourself and taking responsibility for your health. Whatever your reasons for beginning Yoga, you’ll feel better, you’ll look better and you will respond to the world around you more effectively.
Here’s a few things the Canadian Yoga Institute is known for:
• Our Certified Yoga Teachers - we have highly trained and a knowledgeable teaching team that believes in continual education
• A friendly, welcoming vibe and relaxed atmosphere
• A beautiful, clean spacious environment
• A wide variety of styles and levels providing something for everyone
• Popular, on-going pre-registered courses such as Beginner Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Prenatal Yoga, Power Yoga, Stretch & Strengthen Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Flow Yoga and Vinyasa.
• Bountiful props and equipment