Why Should I Do Yoga at The Canadian Yoga Institute?
Some people start doing Yoga to tone their bodies and lose weight. Others want to alleviate symptoms of stress such as anxiety or depression. Indeed more and more doctors recommend Yoga to people with everything from back pain to heart disease and even cancer. Yet ask most people who practice Yoga what it is or what it does for them and they are at a loss to pin it down or define it.
Each of us is unique in our ever-changing structural make-up, and so it’s important to find a teacher and style of Yoga to meet your unique needs. Developing a Yoga practice sets a strong foundation for all of the activities in your life. It’s about developing a relationship with yourself and taking responsibility for your health. Whatever your reasons for beginning Yoga, you’ll feel better, you’ll look better and you will respond to the world around you more effectively.
Here’s a few things the Canadian Yoga Institute is known for:
• Our Certified Yoga Teachers - we have highly trained and a knowledgeable teaching team
• A friendly, welcoming vibe and relaxed atmosphere
• A beautiful, clean spacious environment
• A wide variety of styles and levels providing something for everyone
• Popular, on-going pre-registered courses such as Introduction to Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Power Yoga, Stretch & Strengthen Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Flow Yoga
• Bountiful props and equipment
If you have any questions about the Canadian Yoga Institute and our programs please contact Lyndsey at 403.394.9642. The Canadian Yoga Institute is proud to be a non-profit charity - celebrating 18 years in Lethbridge.
Please do not park in Fairfield Appliances Lot at anytime. This is a private parking lot - and you could be towed. Thank you